Lisa Lately

Random musings about life, family, and crochet

My Photo
Name: Lisa
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a perfectionist. What more do you need to know?

Sunday, October 24, 2004

First Post

So, I've decided to start a blog. Why? Well, that's a good question. I belong to several online lists, where I'm a great lurker. In fact, I have posted notes on only one list I belong to, and that's only to answer people's questions, never to start a conversation myself. So I'm really not sure why I decided to start this blog. I don't know what I'll talk about here or what it will become. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see what develops.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said:

I'm posting a comment just to see how they work and what they look like.

Monday, November 01, 2004 2:11:00 PM 

Post a Comment

HOME