Lisa Lately

Random musings about life, family, and crochet

My Photo
Name: Lisa
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a perfectionist. What more do you need to know?

Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Children of Hurricane Katrina UPDATE


So I flip on CNN this morning and what do I see? The news channel is using the left side of its screen to show pictures of missing children! Each kid gets about ten to fifteen seconds of screen time. When the news cut to a commercial, CNN ran a splash screen saying these photos would air all weekend.

Who knew my little blog would be so influential!

Well, okay, I suppose other people could have independently thought of this idea too. But however they came up with the idea, I was quite pleased to see this on the air this morning. Kudos to CNN for using their powers for the forces of good this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

HOME