Lisa Lately

Random musings about life, family, and crochet

My Photo
Name: Lisa
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a perfectionist. What more do you need to know?

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Hats: Scary and Artistic


I've been crocheting hats lately. My mother-in-law asked me to make her one—a real request! Of course, being the perfectionist that I am, I can't just crochet a hat. I have to crochet a bunch of hats so she can choose which one suits her best. I'll take some pictures soon of what I've come up with, but in the meantime, you might like to look at some interesting hats some of the Crochet Partners found on the Web. For some reason, my mother-in-law doesn't want me to make her any of these. Hmm.

The nightmare hats first: Swapatorium.

These next hats are works of art, actually, but you have to be really confident in yourself to wear one of these, I think: Voog Hats.

Well, that's it for today. As soon as I finish all my hats, I'll post some photos. That is, if I can convince Brigid to pose for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

HOME