Lisa Lately

Random musings about life, family, and crochet

My Photo
Name: Lisa
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a perfectionist. What more do you need to know?

Monday, February 21, 2005

Look! Up in the Air! It's Lisa the Copyeditor!


I had a little spare time on my hands this evening and nothing to crochet, nothing to read, nothing to watch on TV. And I'm brain-dead from copyediting a difficult book that's requiring heavy concentration on my part. Yep, not a good combination.

So here's the result:


Here I am, the fearless copyeditor, ready to tackle another manuscript. Posted by Hello


Want to make one yourself? Go to the Mini-Mizer on Christopher Doyle's Reasonably Clever website.

Oh, and thanks for all the nice comments and e-mail about my hats, and especially about Brigid!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said:

Hello! I decided I would leave a comment because I am a copy editor and content provider as well. Crocheting also seems to be a passion that we share:)
I hope all your projects are going on well. Good luck!!!

Sunday, August 09, 2009 10:11:00 AM 

Post a Comment

HOME