Lisa Lately

Random musings about life, family, and crochet

My Photo
Name: Lisa
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a perfectionist. What more do you need to know?

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Brigid and the Shawl

Okay, I got permission from Brigid, so here are some photos of her modeling the Serafina Shawl made with black Moda Dea Cheerio. I am really pleased with how this turned out. You can click on the photos for a larger version.














Bonus! Even though she's not wearing the shawl in this one, Brigid graciously allowed me to post this one, just because I think it's a beautiful photo of her.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said:

It looks great! I recently finished the Seraphina using Knit Picks Shimmer. It took forever but it was worth it.

Cute model!

Sunday, January 22, 2006 2:12:00 AM 
Blogger Jax said:

Beautiful Shawl, You are very talented,
Lovely Daughter you have too.

Monday, January 23, 2006 5:42:00 PM 

Post a Comment

HOME