Lisa Lately

Random musings about life, family, and crochet

My Photo
Name: Lisa
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a perfectionist. What more do you need to know?

Monday, February 06, 2006

Do You Know My Name?

Is it a bad sign that the receptionist at the hospital's out-patient registration knows my name now? When I arrived for this morning's tests, she cheerfully greeted me by name. Nice of course, but not quite the same sensation as when the wait staff at your favorite restaurant recognizes you.

My doctor has decided to add a new test tomorrow. I'm having an ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration (FNA) biopsy of the nodules in my thyroid. I'll get the results Wednesday.

I expect this test's results to come back fine, but I'm not looking forward to the procedure. They can do all the CT scans and MRIs and X rays they want, but I'd really rather not have them sticking any needles in my neck, no matter how fine they are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

HOME