Lisa Lately

Random musings about life, family, and crochet

My Photo
Name: Lisa
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a perfectionist. What more do you need to know?

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Long Wait

I've had 4mg of diazepam (Valium) to get me through the next few hours, and I'm pretty much ready to go. I need to be at the hospital at 1:00, and my surgery is scheduled to begin at 2:00. Now I just need to figure out how to kill time until then!

I appreciate all the kind thoughts and prayers you all have been sending my way. I hope to be back home sometime Wednesday, and I'll post an update as soon as I can. Try not to make too much of a mess here while I'm gone! :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said:

Ron here...

Just FYI, Lisa's come through the surgery just fine. Everything checked out benign, and all is well except that she's complaining of a sore neck and a lack of Valentine's day chocolate.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006 11:30:00 PM 

Post a Comment

HOME