Lisa Lately

Random musings about life, family, and crochet

My Photo
Name: Lisa
Location: Indiana, United States

I'm a perfectionist. What more do you need to know?

Monday, March 28, 2005

Exercise Really Works!


I mentioned a while ago that we'd joined a health club. Ron has spent the past several years being a couch potato—or more accurately, a computer chair potato. The only real exercise he got was cutting the grass once or twice a week during the summer and occasionally shoveling the snow off the driveway in the winter. He was out of shape and was carrying a few extra pounds.

We joined the health club around Thanksgiving, and since then Ron has been working out three or four days a week for about two hours each time. He hasn't changed his diet at all. But he has managed to lose over twenty-five pounds, and he's still losing. He's lost the pudginess around his waist and built muscle everywhere. Every time I look at him these days, I do a double-take because the change has occurred so quickly. I am really proud of him for working so hard at this.


Ron is cleverly imitating a kitty condo. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

HOME